To guarantee high performance standards, our Company has prepared / implemented an Integrated Management System, Quality, Environment, Safety in compliance with UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, UNI EN ISO 14001: 2015, OHSAS 18001: 2007.
The System is based on a risk-based thinking approach that allows to determine the factors that could generate deviations of the processes compared to the rules and to put in place preventive controls to minimize the negative effects and grasp the opportunities offered by the market, anticipating the trends. With this document it is considered appropriate to highlight the guidelines, in order to disseminate / share the related objectives with all the interested parties and to commit themselves to the achievement of the pre-established targets. The Management undertakes to ensure that this policy is understood, shared, implemented and implemented by all its employees and collaborators and at the same time undertakes to share it with all stakeholders. In this regard, the document was / will be disseminated / made available through training meetings and / or exposure within the workplace and / or attached / delivered in the exchange of contractual / fiscal documents with all interested parties in order to ensure understanding by everyone.
Our Company policy has as main objectives of:
- Carry out any evaluation based on objective evidence and in compliance with the voluntary / binding rules, taking into consideration the reference context and the strategic directional directions.
- Pay maximum attention to identifying and satisfying the needs of its people, in particular employees and collaborators, facilitating their participatory and sharing process to guarantee the availability of professional skills that are always appropriate to the needs of the stakeholders and in any case of the reference market.
- Periodically identify the possible dangers of its activities and services, analyze associated risks and assess the consequences for worker protection in accordance with regulations, directing business processes towards solutions that respect the environment, reducing energy consumption and natural resources and limiting its negative impacts.
- Choose and use equipment, resources and raw materials in a rational manner, taking into account their impact on the environment and their potential risk to health and safety.
- Develop and update risk assessment criteria for health and safety at work and for the environment and emergency management procedures.
- Increase information, communication, training and training, promoting dialogue with the interested parties, in order to guarantee an efficient application of the integrated corporate system.
- Implement / increase appropriate control systems to monitor the quality of services performed, risks to health and safety, and negative impacts on the environment.
- Commit to preventing accidents at work by trying to minimize accidents and emergency situations.